Welcome to your course portal. This 7-part video series and workbook will teach you how to uncover the source belief pattern that runs your life on autopilot. You will also learn fast-acting tools to stop anxiety and irrational thoughts in their tracks.
To navigate through this course, you will have to come to terms with these 4 undeniable TRUTHS:
- Your thoughts are not objective truth and are often not even your own. We must be able to acknowledge that there is a subconscious voice whose directives perpetuate behavior that is NOT in alignment with our conscious goals and desires.
- Your brain was patterned during early childhood to label its environment and assess risk. The only thing that’s truly changed is the age of your body - not your brain.
- We repeat the same cycles, not because we choose to, but because we have allowed our internal thought processes, labeling and perception to be hijacked by our emotional addiction cycle. This cycle has years of practice with creating seemingly viable excuses, rationalizations and misleading conclusions to keep you stuck in your cycle.
- We must learn to observe our thoughts, motivations and suggested decision directives rather than experience them. This shift to observation allows us to see the pattern for what it is, disrupt the emotional response and choose a new option that our brain has never made available to us.
I realize that for many, the previously stated truths don’t sit well with you. Of course they don’t. That’s the initial stirring of cognitive dissonance; a feeling of mental discomfort that arises when conflicting beliefs, behaviors and attitudes get presented. As you move deeper into this work, you will learn to embrace this feeling because it signals that a major breakthrough is rounding the corner. This uneasiness is both predictable and expected. I’m asking you to acknowledge that your brain has been hijacked and, at the moment, you don’t know who it is, where they are or how to stop it. This is the first act of relinquishing control, an act that will be triggering for many embarking on this journey. However, as with the experience of cognitive dissonance, you will learn to enjoy this voluntary act of surrender and trust because it too signals another layer of freedom is approaching.
Let’s dig into this concept of freedom. Most people idealize the word in the their mind’s eye and immediately picture running in the wilderness or playing on a white sandy beach with no commitment. This is one of the primary traps created by society today. Freedom is not a destination that you have to travel to with an empty schedule and it’s also not a white sandy beach and a tan. Freedom is a state of mind in which you have the power to act, speak or think as you wish without hindrance or restraint. It is also the state of not being imprisoned or enslaved. If your thoughts and perceptions of the world around you are hijacked by the unresolved childhood version of YOURSELF - are you truly free?
*In this course, you’ll be watching lectures from a larger, 4 month course series. Page numbers mentioned in lecture will differ from those listed in your workbook. Your workbook page #s will be listed below each video lecture. You will also notice a few toolkits and diagrams that are not a part of this course. If a toolkit or PDF is not provided on your online portal - it is not a part of this course [ i.e. it’s not an accident ]. Many students choose to take the full course upon completion. This will give you access to over 80+ hours of additional lecture content and 150 pages of new toolkits and workbooks.*
If you have any questions about the course content or need help on a specific concept/exercise , feel free to tag a facilitator in the Private Facebook Group or reach out to your accountability advisor for help. We are here for you.
DOWNLOAD YOUR WORKBOOK HERE
VIDEO COURSE PORTAL
1. Welcome to The RESET
2. Introduction to Emotional Repatterning
3. Foundation Assessment: Life Audit 101
4. Discovering Source Belief Patterns
5. Source Belief Timeline Process
BONUS Toxic Relationships Content
6. Toxic Relationships
7. Relationship Communication + Source Beliefs
So, now what?
1. Touch base with your dedicated accountability advisor so you can set up a call with them to go over all of your work + set a concrete plan going forward so you can make sure your results stick for GOOD. ** they call you so check your voicemail or text and make it happen *** If you need help finding out who your advisor is, email: email@example.com with subject line: advisor request
2. Registration for our 16-week School of Sustainable Self-Mastery opens August 15th. This is an opportunity to finish your Emotional Repatterning journey by completing the rewiring process so you can finally start enjoying life. This 16-week program is designed to completely rewire your subconscious to stop self-sabotage for good.
Because you're enrolled in this course you use the code READYTOGROW for 25% off when enrollment opens.
To Learn More + Enroll in the Program:
To Schedule a Discovery Call to Get More Information: