- Your personality expression often feels responsible for the chaos in your life
- Your communication style leads to outbursts, drama, misunderstanding leading or conflict
- People-pleasing and self-doubt seem to be the only way you function
- Your personality is NOT static and THERE IS something you can do about it
- Your cycle of self-sabotage is perpetuated by your personality
- 2 Interactive Videos to watch prior to your session to prepare
- Workbook exercise to be reviewed during your session
- One-on-one session with a Behavior Strategist to determine your 8-part brain pattern hypothesis
- A PDF Roadmap to Rewire sent to you within 24 hours of your session that includes a breakdown of each aspect of your brain pattern, where it originated and how it impacts you life with relationships, career, personality, parenting and more
☑️ You want to be accepted and loved by the people around you, but you constantly feel awkward or misunderstood
☑️ You struggle with self-expression and default to people-pleasing or internal dialogue that leaves you frustrated
☑️ You get easily triggered by conversations and you don’t know how to stop
☑️ You read into EVERYTHING and self-destruct before the conversation ever gets productive
☑️ You experience self-sabotage at work or at-home and you are ready to learn how to stop the cycle
Learning how to transform the expression of your personality leads to job confidence, deeper relationships, becoming a better parent, and an emotionally intelligent leader.
Workbook + Interactive Exercises
Zoom Behavior Strategy Session
Bizzie Gold is a mental health industry disruptor and one of the top personal development and wellness experts in the world. She is the Founder of Break Method, a comprehensive system of structured self-inquiry, online courses and in-person curricula created to rapidly rewire the emotional response system and stop systems of behavior that create chaos and relationship friction. She has been a featured workshop presenter and speaker at some of the most prestigious wellness institutes including Omega Institute, Kripalu and 1440 Multiversity. Gold has also appeared on The Dr. Oz Show, TODAY, E!, Buzzfeed and the Huffington Post among others to discuss her unique approach to rapid emotional repatterning that has garnered widespread Hollywood and media praise.
Gold’s work presents thought-provoking insights on the causal relationship between childhood emotional patterning, subjective perception of reality and behavioral expressions in adulthood. With a background in hypnotherapy and energetic anatomy, Gold has created a process that allows students and practitioners to access important information from the subconscious without being blocked or mislead by the client’s self-deception protective reflex. Break Method helps clients and practitioners assimilate diagnostic patterns that inform the rewiring strategy for an 8-part brain constellation of chemically influenced behavioral expressions.